CDCC’s mission is to promote a healthy community through the development of permanent affordable housing, sustainable economic growth, and community-based partnerships.
Our work is inspired and fueled by the energy of individuals and groups within the communities we serve. Our donors, funders, residents and volunteers help accomplish our mission through work in the following five areas:
- Affordable housing development; building service-enriched, green and sustainable projects for the health of our residents and the environment.
- Partnerships with individuals and groups in our community.
- Outreach and education on affordable housing.
- Promotion of affordable housing policy incentives.
- Increased internal organizational capacity.